amaNyandeni aMpofu kaMashobane weSidunu seNsingiza, Wokulandelwa yintombi ithi ngizeke noba awula nkomo, Vumisa kaNgono, Msongi wensimbi eyibeke khanda, khona amagwala ezombalekela, Shobane owagaqa ngamadolo aze aphocuka, Ophuz’ amanzi ngokuwabona, engakawaboni komi ! Sango libhekezansi. Akophuma nkomo kophuma amadoda kuphela, Zingwe zombili ezalwa zabulalana kwantaba Ntshanini, ingane ziyaphakelwa ndawonye, Ngwadla phangela izigqala zako Libose, Inyama yenyamazane edliwayo, oyidlayo engayisoli, oyisolayo engayidli ngoba engayidla uyozisola yena.
Ladies and gentlemen, amanyanda. Mina ngu Mxotshwa kaMakhaya umabhenampondo, uVumisa.
- There is one Mpofu and thats enyamazana which is reddish in colour and lives in a bush alone not emhlambini, eyalwa ithwala insimbi refering to horns-Msongi wensimbi eyibeke khanda, khona amagwala ezombalekela, only drinks water if it sees the water it deos not run like other animals to look for water. Thats why iys bethi-Ophuz’ amanzi ngokuwabona, engakawaboni komi ! When it fights its really serious fight and it does not give in hence bethi-Zingwe zombili ezalwa zabulalana kwantaba Ntshanini.
- Its one mhofu but with migration some changed into Shona but there is no shona nhuka but and these are Kalangas who are the originals of Zimbabwe first people to have dwelled in Zimbabwe but we talked down to South Africa through or via Mapungungwe in Limpopo down to Eastern Cape near KZN along Mthatha road.
- Nyandeni is an area in EC now occupied by Amafengu the wanderers who were called dogs by Xhosa the founder of Xhosas. Amafengu are inclusive of amabhaca, OZiz, Dlamini, OLanga, Gasela all these are Amanyanda ampofu-because he run away and hide himself in eHlathini and him being a warrior a very furious warrior they knew better not to follow him in there. So they said he will be poor and die in that ehlathini. The area is very bushy and its a thicket.Umlindintaba izikhukhula zihamba nemifula izulu lihamba nomhlaba,
- The explanation of Twala is very similiar but with shortfalls on other areas. He impregnanted a zulu woman from Khumalo and they wanted to kill him for that, for he was not allowed to have slept with royal families. Hence the stories goes a women followed him and said “ngizeke noba awula nkomo”
Phofu, Shaba-Thuka same meaning with Nhuka which is Shonas who are Kalangas and had remained in Masvingo, then the same people who migrated South running away from the those migrating from the North who were violent and cruel, The Shava meaning light skinned (Domboshava in Plumtree and near Harare). There is no Khumalos in Mpofu but these avathanwa bentombi avazukhulu bakaKhumalo from the Khumalo girl who was impregnated by my grandfather.
- The Ndebele/Shona thing is explained above-these are Dlamini, Zizi, Vumisa, Langa, Gasela, Khukhuza ka Ngonyama, Nyandeni ka Mashobane, Mashobane ka Mangete ka Ngululu ka Langa ka Zimangele.
- Amanyandeni ampofu kamashobane, wesidunu sensingiza, wokulandelwa yintombi ithi ngizeke noba awula nkomo, vumisa kangono, msongi wensimbi eyibeke khanda, khona amagwala ezombalekela, shobane owagaqa ngamadolo aze aphocuka, ophuz’ amanzi ngokuwabona, engakawaboni komi !
- sango libhekezansi. akophuma nkomo kophuma amadoda kuphela, zingwe zombili ezalwa zabulalana kwantaba ntshanini, ingane ziyaphakelwa ndawonye, ngwadla phangela izigqala zako libose, vumisa, gasela, khukhuza ka ngonyama, nyandeni ka mashobane, mashobane ka mangete ka ngululu ka langa ka zimangele !!
dlamini ,zizi, bhanisa,dweba, nxibinoboya, gasela,wokulandelwa yintombi ithi ngizeke, hlabana bemqgiba